Effective 11/25/2020, parts of Monroe County will enter the orange zone for increased cases of COVID-19. Due to NYS regulations and for the safety of our community, our service procedures have changed:
- Our office is closed. Staff is available to provide all transactions over the phone.
- We are accepting at-need appointments only. A limit of 2 family members will be allowed to each appointment. If you have an appointment, all visitors must complete a questionnaire, receive a temperature check and wear a face covering prior to entering the office.
- If you are in need of a pre-need appointment, we are offering virtual sales appointments. We can assist via phone, email, Zoom and Facetime video meetings. Car-side service is also available, weather permitting.
- Our grounds and mausoleums are open from 8 am to 5 pm daily. Per NYS regulations, funeral services are reduced to 10 persons and chapels are closed.
- As the standard, we encourage the public to maintain a minimum of 6 feet apart from others while remembering your loved ones and to stay home if you, or someone in your household, doesn’t feel well.
- Due to gathering restrictions and for the safety of the families we serve, all monthly Masses of Remembrance will be postponed until further notice. You can find all updates on the calendar located on our website and through Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- All of our shared surfaces are cleaned and disinfected multiple times per day; including restrooms, front end, vehicles, offices, kiosks and all other common areas.
- Time off has been provided to our team and employees are encouraged to stay home if they, or a family member is sick, or if a young child is out of school.
We are committed to providing a safe place to celebrate life everlasting. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at (585) 458-4110. We are here for you.