In response to the rapidly changing public health landscape and in the interest of focusing on the physical and emotional well-being of our team and the community we serve, we want to assure you the preventative measures we are taking:
- Our grounds and mausoleums are open from 8 AM – 5 PM daily. Our administrative offices are open for appointment only. If you are in need of a service, please call in advance to schedule an appointment. We are allowing two persons in the office at a time and are providing families a variety of appointment styles based on their comfort level. If a family prefers a completely remote sales experience, we can assist via phone, email, Zoom and Facetime video meetings. Car-side service is also available.
- Staff will be available to provide transactions over the phone.
- All of our shared surfaces are cleaned and disinfected multiple times per day; including restrooms, front end, vehicles, offices, kiosks and all other common areas.
- Time off has been provided to our team and employees are encouraged to stay home if they, or a family member is sick, or if a young child is out of school.
- We encourage families to limit the number of immediate family members attending any service to no more than 10.
- If you would like to visit any building or mausoleum, all persons will be required to wear a mask or face covering prior to entering the building. As the standard, we encourage the public to maintain a minimum of 6 feet apart from others while remembering your loved ones and to stay home if you, or someone in your household, doesn’t feel well.
- Due to gathering restrictions and for the safety of the families we serve, all monthly Masses of Remembrance will be postponed until further notice. You can find all updates on the calendar located on our website and through Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
We are committed to providing a safe place to celebrate life everlasting. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at (585) 458-4110. We are here for you.